Because the original Create Your Own Spirit thread reached the comment threshold, here is the continuation.
Credits to original poster.
Updated rules are:
- Create a setup of your own Spirit with 9 optimally aged Spirit Rings and the related abilities. Abilities should be properly scaled to the age of the Spirit Ring in question.
- Choose Spirit's classification (e.g., Tool Spirit)
- Choose Spirit's System (e.g., Power Attack System)
- NEW Choose up to 3 regular non-opposing attributes per Spirit (e.g., Fire), or up to 2 non-opposing attributes per Spirit if one--at most one--of them is an Absolute attribute (e.g., Absolute Fire).
- Create up to 1 self-made Spirit ability per setup.
- Create up to 2 Spirit Bones per setup. External Spirit Bones are also allowed, and we assume the Spirit Bones are of the finest quality.
- NEW Create up to 2 Spirit Guide Device per setup.
- It is possible to create a Twin Spirit setup, though the abilities of both Spirits must be very well balanced.
After you post your created Spirit here, and nerf down any OP powers or such as indicated by others, you can post your finalised version on the Create Your Own Spirit page using the template User Spirit.
Additional help for creating Spirits:
Viable attributes--including guessed attributes--are
- Fire (e.g., Fire Shadow) [opposite of Water / Ice]
- Water / Ice (e.g., Ice Scorpion Emperor) [opposite of Fire]
- Wind / Air (e.g., Wind Chime Bird) [opposite of Earth]
- Earth (e.g., Diamond Mammoth) [opposite of Wind / Air]
- Light (e.g., White Tiger) [opposite of Darkness]
- Darkness (e.g., Hell Civet) [opposite of Light]
- Lightning (e.g., BLTD) [possible opposite of Evil]
- Evil (e.g., Skeleton) [opposite of Lightning and / or Fairy]
- Space (e.g., Gu Rong's Spirit)
- Mental (e.g., Fox, Spirit Eyes)
- ?Poison? (e.g., Jade Phosphor Serpent)
- ?Fairy? (e.g., Bright Goddess Butterfly) [possible opposite of Evil]
- ?Life / Nature? (e.g., Blue Silver Grass)
- ?Non-attribute? (e.g., STGTP)
Viable (main) systems are
- Power Attack System,
- Agility Attack System,
- Control System,
- Defence System, and
- Auxiliary System.