- 1 Description
- 2 Classification
- 3 Known Characters
- 3.1 Multiples Elements or Attributes
- 3.2 Dual Elements or Attributes
- 3.3 Single Ultimate Element or Attribute
- 3.4 Single Element or Attribute
DISCLAIMER: The color tone or shade of an element/attribute varies accordingly depending on the idea presented by the author across the novel series.
The constitution of an elemental attribute to Spirit Masters is dependent on the type of martial soul they possess or the quality of spirit beasts they have hunted down for spirit ring absorption upon their every breakthrough. There are only a few instances in which Spirit Masters already possess elemental-attributed martial souls at birth. Even physical-attributed Spirit Masters have a high possibility of obtaining an elemental attribute/s upon absorption of spirit rings. Of course, this constitution must correspond to their martial soul system classification. Click HERE.
Definition of Terms
- One of the basic substances that are made of atoms of only one kind and that cannot be separated by ordinary chemical means into simpler substances chemical elements. For example: Water Element is composed of hydrogen and oxygen; and is one of the FOUR fundamental constituents of the world in ancient and medieval philosophy including Fire, Wind/Air, and Earth/Soil elements.
- A quality or feature regarded as a characteristic or inherent part of someone or something. For example: Speed (agility) Attribute is inherent to the Speed Clan by which Bai He and Bai Chenxiang belong in.
- A material object recognized as symbolic of a person, especially a conventional object used to identify a particular figure. For example: Ultimate Devour and Ultimate Poison are depicted as attributes of Tang San's Eight Spider Lances.
These are attributes pertaining to a single, dual or multiple physical qualities of spirit masters and spirit beasts.
These are attributes pertaining to a single, dual or multiple elemental qualities of spirit masters and spirit beasts.
Earth Law Elements
Earth Law is the sublimation of all four singular basic elements. Thus, it brings about the Four-Colored Lightning and Thunder Calamity which is a prerequisite for one to successfully reach quasi-god or god level.
Planar Law Elements
Planar Law (Heaven & Earth) is the sublimation of all four Earth Law elements plus the addition of Light, Darkness, and Space attributes. Thus, it brings about the Seven-Colored Planetary Calamity which is a prerequisite for one to successfully reach true god or super god level. These elements represent the Seven Elemental Gods of the divine realm.
Universal Law Elements
Universal Law is the sublimation of all seven elements plus the addition of Destruction and Creation attributes. Thus, it brings about the Nine-Colored Universal Calamity which is a prerequisite for one to successfully reach god king level.
Absolute Physical and Elemental Attributes
- Yin-Yang (the sublimation of two complementary dual opposites of a particular element; superior to an ultimate element)
- Yang Fire (Sun Fire) (Example: Ten Headed Fierce Yang Serpent and Seraphim martial soul's innate elemental attribute; slightly superior to Ultimate Fire)
- Ultimate Fire
- Ultimate Ice
- Ultimate Snow
- Ultimate Light
- Ultimate Darkness
- Ultimate Space
- Ultimate Strength
- Ultimate Evil
Origin Source Elemental Attributes
- Thunder Origin (Thunder Essence Fruit)
- Lightning Origin (Purple Electricity Fruit)
- Space Origin (God of Space and Tang Kongkong)
- Evil Origin (Original God of Evil)
- Goodness Origin (Original Goddess of Goodness)
- Destruction Origin (Hui Mie)
- Life Saint Energy (Life Origin) (Sheng Ming) (can be created by one of the Elven Royal Bloodline innate skill, Elven Heart)
- Killing Origin (Asura)
- Creation Saint Energy (Fusion of Evil, Kindness, Destruction, Life and Killing Origin Energy)
Other Elements or Attributes
These are attributes pertaining to secondary or advanced forms of basic elemental qualities, completely creating a unique existence.
- Spiritual (Mental)
- Evil (Demonic)
- Necromancy (Light-Based Attribute) ( Yi Lai Ke Si inheritance to Dai Yuhao)
- Annihilation (Obliteration)
- Holy (Sacred)
- Shadow (Dark-Based Element)
- Fortune (Destiny)
- Charm (Spiritual-Based Attribute)
- Cosmic (Star)
- Lightning (Electricity) (sometimes treated together with the Thunder element or simply a separate elemental existence by the author in the novel series) (Fire-Based Element) (Thunder Element's Yang Counterpart)
- Thunder (Thunderbolt) (sometimes treated together with the Lightning element or simply a separate elemental existence by the author in the novel series) (Ruin-Based Element) (Lightning Element's Yin Counterpart)
- Ice (Water-Based Element)
- Snow (Water-Based Element)
- Wood (Earth and Water-Based Element)
- Devour (Dark-Based Attribute) (Example: Di Tian's Elemental Devouring Technique)
- Devour (Evil-Based Attribute) (Example: Zhou Weiqing's Devour Elemental Skill)
- Devour (Neutral-Based Attribute) (Example: Beautiful Silk Tulip's Devouring the Heavens and Earth Innate Skill)
- Yin (Negative)
- Yang (Positive)
NOTE: The list below shows notable characters that control a single element, dual elements or multiple elements and/or rely on a particular physical and other attributes or elements arranged by novel appearances. Just ADD but never TAMPER.
Multiples Elements or Attributes
Soul Land I
- Tang San - possesses Water element, Devour, Poison, and Sacred attributes; controls Lightning and Earth elements; and has relatively superb Spiritual and Healing attributes, as well as Strength, Defense, and Speed physical attributes (acquired from Sea God and Asura God's divine power, Blue Silver Emperor and Clear Sky Hammer's innate characteristics, and absorbed spirit beasts innate abilities)
- Bibi Dong - possesses Ultimate Evil attribute; controls Poison and Devour attributes; and has relatively superb Spiritual attribute, as well as Strength, Defense, and Speed physical attributes (acquired from Rakshasa God divine power, dual Spider Emperors' bloodline power, and absorbed spirit beasts innate abilities)
- Qian Renxue - possesses dual Yang Fire element and Ultimate Holy attribute along with relatively superb Spiritual attribute, as well as Strength, Defense, and Speed physical attributes (acquired from Angel God divine power, Seraphim's bloodline power, and absorbed spirit beasts innate abilities)
- Yue Guan - possesses Light element as well as superimposed Strength and Defense physical attributes from his Singular Velvet Sky Chrysanthemum martial soul
- Xiao Wu - has inherent Charm and superimposed Strength, Defense, and Speed physical attributes from her Soft Boned Rabbit bloodline
- Dai Mubai - has inherent Light element from his White Tiger martial soul; the absorbed Singular Velvet Sky Chrysanthemum also provides him Light Element as well as superimposed Strength and Defensive physical attributes
- Dark Devilgod Tiger - innately with Darkness, Evil, Wind, Thunder & Lightning, Time and Space elements
- Fifteen Ton Ant Emperor - innately with three physical attributes: Strength, Defense, and Speed
- Manhua Only spirit beast Nine-Knot Ichthyosaur - possesses dual Water and Fire elemental attributes; also controls Ice element.
Soul Land II
- Huo Yuhao - innately with Spiritual attribute, later has obtained the Ice element which later evolved to Ultimate Ice then added with Ultimate Snow; also has mastery of Space element control. He has also obtained Furtune attribute from Three Eyed Golden Lion and Light-based Necromancy attribute from Yi Lai Ke Si.
- Three-Eyed Golden Lion (Spirit Beast Main Body) - innately with Spiritual attribute and also possesses dual Quasi-Ultimate Light and Quasi-Ultimate Fire elemental attributes
Soul Land III
- Tong Yu - controls Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water elements
- Tang Wulin - possesses Ultimate Strength and Ultimate Defense physical attributes and has relatively superb Spiritual attribute as well as Life, Destruction and Time elements.
- Gu Yuena - controls Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, Light, Darkness and Space.
- Dai Yun'er - possesses, Spiritual and Shadow attributes, and Agility physical attribute from her Spirit Eyes and Hell Civet martial souls.
Soul Land IV
- Gu Yuena - controls Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, Light, Darkness, Space, Destruction, and Creation elements
- Dragon God - aside from Ultimate Strength and Ultimate Defense physical attributes, he possesses control over Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, Light, Darkness, Space, Time, Destruction, and Creation elements
- Tang Wulin - possesses Ultimate Strength and Ultimate Defense physical attributes and has relatively superb Spiritual attribute as well as Life, Time elements and Ultimate Destruction element
- Tang Xuanyu - aside from Ultimate Strength and Ultimate Defense physical attributes, he possesses control over Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, Light, Darkness, Space, Time, Destruction, and Creation elements
- Bai Xiuxiu - controls solely the Ice element then has inherited the Darkness element and Devour attribute from Zi Ji
- Yuanen Huihui - possesses dual Strength and Defense physical attribute from Titan Great Ape bloodline; his Elf King bloodline allows him to be well-loved by the elements and possesses Speed physical attribute, and his known elemental attributes so far are Ultimate Fire, Lightning, Ultimate Light, Wind, and Ultimate Ice, as well as the Poison attribute, which are all reflected on his skills
- Tang Yuge - controls Yin-Yang Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water elements
- White Tiger King Blue Butterfly - innately with dual Light and Darkness elements; also has mastery of Space element control
- Tong Yue - controls Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water elements
Dual Elements or Attributes
Soul Land I
- Gui Mei - possesses dual Shadow and Agility attributes from his Ghost martial soul
- Yan - possesses dual Fire and Earth elements from his Flame Lord martial soul
- Gu Rong - possesses dual Defense physical attribute and Space element from his Bone Dragon martial soul, making him a dual system Titled Douluo
- Zhu Zhuqing and Zhu Zhuyun - possess dual Shadow and Agility attributes from their Hell Civet martial soul
- Seventh Elder - possesses dual Strength attribute and Fire element from his Clear Sky Hammer martial soul
- Lor Diarra - possesses dual Agility attribute and Light element from his Golden Eagle martial soul
NOTE: Yue Guan and Gui Mei's spirit fusion ability is dual-attributed, a combination of Time and Space.
Soul Land II
- Tang Wutong - possesses Ultimate Light element and Ultimate Strength from Wang Qiu'er
- Skydream Ice Worm Tian Meng - innately with dual Spiritual attribute and the Ice element
- Beast God Di Tian - innately possesses Ultimate Darkness element; has mastery of Space element control
- Emerald Swan Brigitte - innately with dual Light element and Life attribute for healing
- Demon Queen Zi Ji - innately with dual Darkness element and Devour attribute
Soul Land III
Soul Land IV
- Phoenix God - controls dual Time and Space elemental attributes
- Bing Tianliang - possesses dual Lightning and Thunder elements
- Thunder Dragon - is a darling of Lightning and Thunder elements
Single Ultimate Element or Attribute
Soul Land I
- Ma Hongjun - has inherent Ultimate Fire element from his Evil Fire Phoenix martial soul
- Liu Erlong - has inherent Ultimate Fire element from her Fire Dragon martial soul
- Octagonal Mysterious Ice Grass - innately with Ultimate Ice element
- Infernal Delicate Apricot - innately with Ultimate Fire element
Soul Land II
- Three-Eyed Golden Lion (as Wang Qiu'er) - possesses purely Ultimate Strength physical attribute brought to her by her Golden Dragon Martial Soul.
- Ice Empress Bing Bing - innately with Ultimate Ice element
- Snow Empress Xue Nu - innately with Ultimate Snow element
- Ice Bear King - innately with Ultimate Ice element
- Ice Devil Titan Ah Tai - innately with Ultimate Ice element
Soul Land III
Soul Land IV
- Tang Kongkong - is titled Sky Worm, specifically the source of Space element (younger sister of the God of Space)
- Thunder Essence Fruit - is titled Mother of Thunder, specifically the source of Thunder element
- Purple Electricity Fruit - is titled Mother of Electricity, specifically the source of Lightning element
Single Element or Attribute
Soul Land I
- Dugu Bo and Dugu Yan - controls Poison attribute from their Jade Phosphor Serpent martial soul
- Tang San's pet Jade Green Snake - inherently possess Poison attribute
- Chen Xin - superimposed Strength attribute is the characteristic of his Seven Kill Sword martial soul
- Dai Weisi - has inherent Light element from his White Tiger martial soul
- Bai He and Bai Chenxiang - innately have pure Speed physical attribute
- Ye Lingling - controls Healing attribute with her Nine Heart Begonia martial soul
- Jiang Zhu - controls Healing attribute with her Healing Sceptre martial soul
- Hu Liena - has inherent Charm attribute from her Demon Fox martial soul (the trait of her charm attribute is superior to Xiao Wu's)
- Xie Yue - inherent Strength attribute from his Moon Blade martial soul
- Xu Yu (unnamed in novel) - uses the Light Element of Golden Sceptre tool spirit for auxiliary purposes
Soul Land II
- Nan Qiuqiu and Nan Shuishui - controls Annihilation attribute from her Rogue Dragon (Cochineal) martial soul
- Emperor Xu Jiawei, Princess Xu Jiujiu and Princess Xu Yun - possess Cosmic attribute from their Star Crown martial soul
Soul Land III
- Ye Xinglan - possess Cosmic attribute from their Stargod Sword martial soul
- Shi Mengshan - controls Poison attribute with her Nine Heart Begonia martial soul