Spirit Masters have been the most essential profession within the last several tens of thousands of years. Spirit Masters were not only rare, but the majority of them were also weak. But with the advent of Spirit devices, this paradigm had shifted. Low-rank Spirit Masters could now become much more powerful by relying on their Spirit Power and Spirit devices. Afterward, Spirit mechas began to appear, allowing Spirit Masters to become even stronger.
Spirit Mechas are operated by using soul power from Spirit Power batteries, thus allowing it's user to display strength far surpassing their own. The first Spirit Mechas were developed in a larger form. The factor being that the larger they were, the larger the Spirit Power battery they could install as well as the number of weapons it could be equipped with.
As technology progressed, Mechas became operable by ordinary people with sufficiently strong bodies. From then on, Spirit Mechas became the main weapon of the modern army.
In the history of Mecha development, there have been periods where the form was small, medium, and large. This is the basic outline of Mecha development. This was a process of trial and error and it's resulting improvements. It involved the perfection of Spirit circuits, various innovations, and the advancement of technology by leaps and bounds. Mechas have only grown increasingly more important in wars ever since their creation.
With the aid of Spirit devices, an ordinary person might be able to match up to a Spirit Grandmaster, and with a Mecha, they could even possibly contend with a five ring Spirit King. Mechas truly do offer tremendous power to its user, but even so, it cannot give an ordinary person the fighting power of an eight ring Spirit Douluo or a nine ring Title Douluo. At the very least, it is impossible at this point in time.
The Mechas one can commonly see range from 5 to 8 meters in height and have some peculiar differences depending on what type of Mecha they are. These are the modern medium-sized Mechas. From their research, Soul Guide Masters came to the conclusion that a combination of bulk and flexibility along with a balance of offensive and defensive capabilities were the most suitable for the army. But these are just the standardized mechas for ordinary people. White and yellow mechas are of the same category. All Mecha Masters who own Red Mechas tend to choose a Mecha Profession.
Spirit mechas are the main combat weapons of the federation.
- White Mecha: A medium-sized mecha used in the military and police force for security and combat. They are the most mass-produced for normal people to pilot. Not much customization.
- Normal humans are able to pilot them
- The most common mecha
- Yellow Mecha: Commonly used by the military, police, and security forces. These are the second-most mass-produced models for special forces, so yellow mecha must have the same design and structure.
- Normal humans are able to pilot them
- The cockpit can have two seats, one for the pilot and the other for another person or pilot.
- When there are two pilots, they can switch with each other when one of them gets tired.
- Purple Mecha: A small-sized mecha customized based on the pilot's preferences and the surrounding culture. Purple mechas were designed specifically for a single soul master in order to maximize the power amplification effects. They are personal mecha.
- A purple mecha onward needs metal forged by a blacksmith in order to be created or upgraded.
- SL3: Only spirit masters can pilot a purple mecha.
- A pilot with four rings would have the firepower of a five-ringed Soul King, and an even higher defense.
- Black Mecha: A small-sized mecha customized based on the pilot's preferences and the surrounding culture. A personal mecha.
- Only spirit masters can pilot a black mecha.
- Red Mecha: They tend to be the size of a small frame Mecha, but they can change their form to almost anything the Mecha Master wants like a sword or shield. It is very hard to obtain a red mecha.
- They are very close to becoming sentient or a real-life form. At most, they act as an AI.
- They are able to battle Title Douluos and Hyper Douluos.
- Orange Mecha: These Mecha appeared in Soul Land 4. A God Rank mecha that can fight with Spirit Masters over Rank 100.
- So far, it has been confirmed that an orange mecha can fight against a small fleet of ships.
List of Mecha Masters
- Heavy Ion Beam
- Soul Cannon
- Soul Ammunition
- Thruster Pack