— Tang Wulin To Gu Yuena
Tang Wulin is the main character of Soul land III : Legend of the Dragon King(斗罗大陆 第三部 龙王传说)
He is the son of the Sea God & Asura God, Tang San and his wife, a 120,000 years old Soft Boned Rabbit, Xiao Wu, the younger brother of the Butterfly Goddess, Tang Wutong and the brother-in-law of the God of Emotion, Huo Yuhao, the husband of the Silver Dragon King, Gu Yuena, and the father of Tang Xuanyu. He is the inheritor of the bloodline of the Golden Dragon King, trapped within his body, he is the second Golden Dragon King.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Tang Wulin has short black hair and a stature slightly taller than others of the same age. However, his most attractive features are his large, clear black eyes and long eyelashes which wouldn't lose to a girl at all. Even with his commoner’s clothing, his outstanding appearance could easily draw the eyes of others. Only the word "beautiful" is fitting to describe him.
As an adult, he has grown more handsome and his hair has grown longer over his shoulders.
After completing the Sea God Trials, his hair and eyes turned blue like his father.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Tang Wulin is an honest and kindhearted individual, which is apparent when he saved Na'Er from a group of teenagers, who were trying to kidnap her and sell her off. He is incredibly hardworking, not letting the words of others affect him negatively. Also having been raised in an impoverished family, he is significantly more sensible and mature than others of his age.
In Soul Land 4, due to his amnesia, Wulin acts rather stoic. He talks very little and regularly has an emotionless expression. Still, he retains his kind heart, being grateful to Le Qingling for taking him in.
But in Soul Land 4 volume 14, when he met with Gu Yuena, his heart was open for her again, and he turned back to the outgoing man.
In Soul Land 4 volume 16, after he and Xuanyu both knew each other's father-son relationship, he became quite stable and mature.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
— Tang Wulin mocked himself
— Yi Zichen, SS4 914
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tang Wulin is the only known person to be both a Divine Blacksmith and a God rank spirit master.
- When Tang Wulin heavenly refines metals alone, he works naked to not deal with the problem of thunder tribulation continuously destroying his clothes. If there are people observing his heavenly refinement, he dresses normally.
- With the God rank Seven-Colored Lotus Flame he obtain during his group's challenge of the War God Temple, Tang Wulin evolved his heavenly refinement level, resulting in a God rank heavenly refined metal that can alone become a piece of his 4-word Battle Armor without the need to apply circuits to the 3-word Battle Armor. Precisely, this new metal tier disdains circuits on its body and can easily become the 4-word Battle Armor piece by its will alone through absorbing the "information" from the 3-word Battle Armor and leaving the dirty husk, for the metal is on the level of a Divine Tool. Tang Wulin is the only currently known Divine Blacksmith who can create a divine tool tier 4-word Battle Armor and its only possessor.
- He is the first Super God in the history of the Douluo Federation.
- In SL4 Book 27, Tang Wulin refined and forged all 33 Sky Wings' 4-word battle armors.
- The first to break through to God King without a god realm.
- Tang Wulin bone from the Mountain Dragon King was a soul bone from a God King. Making it so him and Xuanyu are the only ones to have soul bones on the God King level.
- The Golden Dragon King bloodlien was strip from his body but he still retained the same body he had before. Making it so he kept the body forged by the Golden Dragon King but lost the bloodline and powers associated with the Golden Dragon King itself.
- He and Gu Yuena both became God-Kings before they attained their God King position, through Xuanyu Dragon God breath that was raising their strength.
- The Dragon God isn't able to suppress the Golden Dragon King or Sliver Dragon King but every other dragon it can.